Dr. Datla Satyanarayana Raju, better known as D. S. Raju M.B.B.S., L.R.C.P., M.R.C.S., M.R.C.P. (b: 28 August 1904 – d: ) was an Indian Parliamentarian. He is born to Datla Ramachandra Raju at Poduru, West Godavari District in 1904. He was educated at Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam,Guy’s Hospital, London and Chest Clinic, Vienna.
He was Permanent Commissioned Officer as Major in the Indian Military from 1934 to 1945. He was founder president of the Medical Education Society in Kakinada. He along with Dr. M. V. Krishna Rao was instrumental in establishing theRangaraya Medical College in Kakinada in 1958. Their main objects are promoting Medical Education, Medical research and Medical relief through voluntary effort. Sri Mullapudi Harishchandra Prasad offered a donation of five lakhs for the college. The college was named at his request after his late brother-in-law Sri. Pendyala. Ranga Rao, Zamindar of Dommeru and Sri Mullapudi Venkata Rayudu Memorial Educational Trust.
He was elected for the 2nd Lok Sabha, 3rd Lok Sabha and 4th Lok Sabha from Rajahmundry (Lok Sabha constituency) in 1957, 1962 and 1967 respectively as a member of Indian National Congress. He was Deputy Minister of Health, Government of India, 1962—64 and Deputy Minister of Defence, 1964—66.